Tourism in the Maldives has very special fun and charm. Enjoying a green island of super beauty is no longer a dream or a fantastical dramatic scene, but the Maldives has made it a reality.
You will find the picturesque beach, white sand, sparkling waters like crystal blue beads, and the enchanting beauty of the Maldives, the most charming calm, and romantic atmosphere that made honeymooning in the Maldives a dream for many girls who are about to get married.
Tourism in the Maldives
- In recent decades, the islands have witnessed major economic changes, the most important of which was placing the development of the tourism sector in the Maldives at the top of the state’s priorities.
- A large number of uninhabited islands have been converted into tourist resorts, attracting annually more than a million tourists to travel to the Maldives to relax and enjoy the biodiversity witnessed in the depths of its seas during diving and snorkeling trips.
- Enjoy the luxury and pampering of world-class spas and health clubs.
- while experiencing the serene romantic moments offered by sailing boat trips.
The best tourist places in the Maldives
Tourism in Kaafu Atoll or Male Atoll
- The Kaafu Atoll is one of the best islands in the Maldives for those looking for a quiet vacation among the most beautiful landscapes with many enjoyable recreational activities.
- The Kaafu Atoll is a group of islands belonging to the Republic of the Maldives.
- with a coastline of 30 km and an area of 600 km on the Indian Ocean.
- Tourism in the Maldives, in the heart of the Malia Atoll.
- is characterized by its multiplicity of activities, between enjoyable water sports.
- such as diving among the magic of coral reefs colored in the picturesque colors of nature, or fishing.
- And between relaxing while enjoying the beauty of the beach or watching the island’s fishermen go about their business early.
- Kaafu Atoll also has a series of high-end resorts that are among the best resorts in the Maldives.
Northern Mali Island
- One of the quietest islands that you can visit during tourism in the Maldives.
- North Mali is a chain of small islands of up to 50 islands, of which only eight are inhabited.
- with facilities and services available and tourists can visit.
- Northern Mali has its classic calm atmosphere and enchanting beauty that you can touch through its clear blue seas and soft white sand.
- Perhaps the most important thing that distinguishes it at all is its inclusion of Meru Island Resort.
- which is one of the largest and most famous resorts in the Maldives.
Southern Mali Island
- It is one of the best islands that is recommended to visit when traveling to the Maldives.
- where the charming calm is among the vocabulary of the picturesque nature.
- The southern island of Male extends 535 km into the Republic of Maldives.
- It is 27 km from the capital, Male, and is easily accessible by ferry from the Maldives Airport in the capital or Hulhuli Airport.
- The island enjoys a mild climate, stunning beaches, and clear and shallow waters with a depth of up to 1800 m.
- This provides tourists with great opportunities to practice water sports.
- such as fishing, swimming, snorkeling, and diving, or simply strolling on the beaches of its high-end resorts.
- South Mali is also one of the best honeymoon destinations in the Maldives.
- as it is also surrounded by a group of uninhabited islands.