The best restaurants in America Now we just want to eat with good friends, we don’t want any more scams, we don’t want to be rushed, so we’ll forget all the traditional restaurants we’re used to because of their big name, and welcome the toast back to the real restaurants.
The best restaurants in America
To rehear an old song, and see the lights flashing tonight, do you want to go out? Are you ready for that? If so, here are the best places in the USA to do just that:
Felix Trattoria: California
- The rave for dining at Felix will hit you right away as soon as you taste the first sip of hot white Negroni, with sauvignon bread.
- Where you can watch Chef Evan Funk, from the glass cellar, prepare his pasta, Felix’s is not only the best new restaurant in America.
- It’s the kind of restaurant that makes you feel like you’re really lucky enough to be sitting in the middle of it to eat, as it embodies everything that life should have.
The Grill and Pool: New York
- It’s easy to disguise the growing ambition of the three-star food staple group that brings together chefs (Rich Torrisi, Mario Carbone, and businessman Jeff Zlaznick).
- At the invitation of building owner Seagram Aby Rosen, Manhattan took over an imposing enough space for this restaurant to be a landmark.
- This restaurant embodies all about opulence and luxury, making you feel like you have to get dressed and forget the world for a few hours.
Johnny Baby: Seattle
- This restaurant revives African cooking, so you can get a selection of the most delicious meals of meat, cakes, and pimento cheese.
- So just put everything in order, and get ready to go on a beautiful journey to meditate and enjoy the true meaning of Eid.
Cocoon: Portland, Oregon
- The restaurant is located southeast of 6839 Belmont Street, and since last summer dinner at Cocoon has been a real highlight, with the residential neighborhood seemingly moving and noisy.
- Enjoy the restaurant’s most famous meals of beans, squid, and crispy grilled chicken.
- Which makes you turn from a noisy person to a quiet person in an instant, do not talk to enjoy the delicious meals provided to you.
- Go to Rooster and you’ll be lucky you went especially for lunch, especially the fried bologna sandwich and the fried chicken sandwich.
- The restaurant looks like a medieval Southern restaurant, which makes it look like the last new outpost of Pyromania, with wood chimneys that extend to the ceiling.
- The restaurant offers Chinese and Japanese touches in meals, such as shrimp, dumplings, and more.
The Morris: San Francisco
- Located at 2501 Mariposa Street, this restaurant serves many delicacies, such as jaggeryurst and tete de Cochon, which serve raw oysters and dumplings, and roast duck.
- It’s also famous for serving up cakes as dessert, thanks to chef Gavin Schmidt and bartender Paul Inbond, who make you love San Francisco even more.