The best restaurants in France The city of Paris, the French capital and the most beautiful cities of France, the city of lights and the capital of fashion, not to mention that it is the most important destination for shopaholics and fashion lovers.
The best restaurants in Paris
Paris restaurants are very diverse, as they include the most famous kitchens in the world.
Here is a list of the best restaurants in Paris, and we will not forget the Arabic ones.
Arabic restaurants in Paris
Many Arab restaurants in Paris have been able to gain great fame in Europe for the quality of their services and excellence in the food and dishes they offer. Here are the best Arabic restaurants in Paris:
Nora Paris Restaurant
- Noura Restaurant in Paris is a Lebanese restaurant that serves various types of oriental Arabic foods such as tabbouleh, Paris, pastries, and kibbeh, in addition to sweets and ice cream.
- It is considered the best Arabic restaurant in Paris and has many branches, one of which is on the famous Champs Elysees Street.
- The restaurant has a beautiful atmosphere and elegant decor.
- The staff at Noura’s restaurant are mostly Arabs.
Al-Ajami Restaurant Paris
- Al-Ajami Restaurant in Paris is distinguished by its oriental dishes. It is a Lebanese restaurant, and it features a steak dish.
- Prices in this restaurant are a bit high, but the food it serves is considered the most delicious.
- and it is one of the most famous Arabic restaurants in Paris.
- The restaurant is located on a street off George V Avenue called King Francois I Street.
Al Dar Restaurant
- Al Dar Paris Restaurant is one of the Arabic restaurants in Paris that specialized in oriental food.
- especially Moroccan, Tunisian and Algerian, and provides family seating.
- You can choose the meals you want to eat and enjoy a music show if your visit is during dinner.
- one of the best halal restaurants in Paris.
Pino Pizza Restaurant on the Champs Elysees
Pino Pizza Restaurant is one of the most famous restaurants in Paris that specializes in Italian dishes.
The restaurant is very suitable for lovers of pizza and pasta on the Italian way.
It is located near George V station.
One of the best restaurants in Paris that serves Mediterranean dishes in addition to the delicious meals of the southern region of France.
It provides a rich and varied menu that includes simple yet delicious meals, reasonable prices, and offers recipes in new ways and different flavors.